Who is Wheels for Charity?
Founded in Cheyenne, WY, in 2013, Wheels for Charity has raised more than $300,000 for local charities. Each year, Midas of Cheyenne partners with a team of equally charitable local businesses to customize and restore a vintage car. Once the build is complete, the vehicle is raffled off, and all proceeds from the raffle tickets are donated to local non-profit organizations.
Introducing “The Coupe”
This year’s ride is a completely custom 1942 Ford Business Coupe, named in honor of the legendary late rock DJ Steve “Coop” Cooper. This beauty is the result of more than 3,000 hours of restoration.
- 1942 ORIGINAL STEEL BODY FORD BUSINESS COUPE
- FORD 4.6L MODULAR OHC FUEL INJECTED V8 – 280HP
- FORD 4R70W ELECTRONIC OVERDRIVE TRANSMISSION
- CUSTOM CHASSIS BASED ON DODGE DAKOTA
- DODGE DAKOTA FRONT SUSPENSION AND DISC BRAKES
- 8“ FORD REAR AXLE WITH 4.10 GEARS
$25 gets you a raffle ticket toward winning this gorgeous, one-of-a-kind 1942 Ford Business Coup - and goes toward supporting our military, local victims of domestic violence, and people with disabilities. The winner will be drawn at midnight during the New Years Eve Ball Drop in Cheyenne.