A new survey found the average parent with a kid under 11 spends 11 minutes a DAY trying to get their kid to eat fruits and vegetables . . . that adds up to about three whole days a year.
Here are the top seven tricks parents use to get their kids eat fruits and vegetables . . .
1. Hiding them in other dishes.
2. Giving the kids rewards for finishing them.
3. Making up stories about their benefits.
4. Making shapes or pictures out of them.
5. Making them into juices, soups, or popsicles
6. Not letting the kids leave the table until they've eaten them.
7. Threatening not to give the kids dessert unless they finish them.