Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. The Post Office made stamps featuring the Statue of Liberty four years ago. But the picture they used was of the Statue of Liberty outside New York, New York Casino in Las Vegas . . . not the actual Statue of Liberty. It's not clear if it was an accident, or they just used it because it was a better photo.
2. The average home in the U.S. has 2.6 people . . . and 24 electronic gadgets.
3. Katy Perry's mother once dated Jimi Hendrix.
4. It takes 27,000 trees to make all the toilet paper the world goes through in one day.
5. If you wanted to buy the parts in an iPhone back in 1991, it would've cost $3.56 million.