- Heidi Klum. Just months after filing for divorce from Seal, her husband of seven years, the model admitted to being in a relationship with her bodyguard Martin Kristen. Seal's response? "I would have thought Heidi would have showed a little more class and at least waited until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help."
- Jude Law. The British actor was caught in bed with the nanny after one of his kids walked in on them in the bedroom. Law, who was engaged to Sienna Miller at the time, responded by issuing a public apology, saying, "I just want to say I am deeply ashamed and upset that I've hurt Sienna and the people most close to us."
- Jennifer Lopez. J-Lo is a repeat offender when it comes to falling in love with her employees. In 2001, she tied the knot with dancer Cris Judd, who she met on the set of her music video "Love Don't Cost a Thing." And in 2012, she started a relationship with dancer Casper Smart. They split earlier this year after rumors that he cheated on her with a transgender model.
- Christina Aguilera. The singer's first love was her backup dancer Jorge Santos, who appeared in several of her music videos and toured with her during their two-year relationship.
- Madonna. Like J-Lo, the Queen of Pop has a thing for her colleagues in the music business. She's hooked up with Brahim Zaidbat, who was 24 at the time of their romance. The 55-year-old singer is now dating 26-year-old choreographer Timor Steffens. Get it, girl!
- Leanne Rimes. The singer met dancer Dean Sheremet during a rehearsal for the 2001 Academy of Country Music Awards. They went on to fall in love and even got hitched. But things got ugly when Rimes cheated on him after eight years of marriage with now-husband Eddie Cibrian.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger. The actor knocked up his family's housekeeper, who gave birth to a son just five days after Schwarzenegger had a baby with wife Maria Shriver. In 2011, the governator fessed up the shocking secret.
- Ethan Hawke. The actor vehemently denied cheating on then-wife Uma Thurman with the couple's nanny. However, Hawke ended up marrying said nanny a few years later.Hmmm...
- Britney Spears. The pop superstar hired Jason Trawick as her manager, but ended up dating him as well. The two went as far as to get engaged in 2011, but broke up a year later.
I wish I worked for Britney.. Before I got married anyway HAHA